Www.GunsOfOld.com Shipping and Return Policy
Copyright © 2008-2020 4G Company dba www.gunsofold.com
A 4G Company
Shipping and Return Policy
(1) PAYMENT: Pricing and payments are in U.S. Dollars only. We accept Vista, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and money orders or cashiers checks. We will glady accept your personal check (U.S. Only) as payment, but time for check to clear will delay shipping your order by a few days. Note that special restrictions apply in some states and countries. We want to accommodate all our customers, but are restricted by law in what we can ship in some instances (See #3, #4, #5, #6 and our international shipping instructions below).
(2) RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days, for a refund, provided the product is in NEW condition, including product boxes. Please contact us for a return authorization number first. We will also replace or give credit for products that have actual defects, or products that suffer significant damage in shipping. If requesting replacement/credit for shipping damage, please retain the original packing with the product so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. Credit/replacement requests for product defects need to be made within ten days of receipt of product.
(3) CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK, WISCONSIN & MINNESOTA: We can only ship replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) to these states. In New York, we can ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) only to theatrical companies, military, police or other government accounts with valid proof of account identity. A copy of a valid purchase order or request on letterhead from one of these entities is considered sufficient proof.
(4) Outside the United States: We regret that, due to increasingly restrictive laws in most countries, we can no longer ship our replica weapons outside the United States.
(5) BLANK FIRING WEAPONS: Laws vary widely. Some states and localities prohibit us from shipping replicas of "modern" firearms (made after 1898) or blank-fire. States/cities that prohibit blank-fire weapons include CT, DC, Chicago and Aurora, IL, Topkea, KS, MD, MN, NJ, NY, PA, RI, WI, and Puerto Rico. Please check local laws in your area prior to ordering.
Or Email Us:
Click on envelope
Questions? Call or Text: 479-276-0434 or Email: