Authentic, Non-Firing Replicas of Classic Guns
Copyright © 2008-2012 4G Company dba www.gunsofold.com
A 4G Company
Shipping and Return Policy
(1) PAYMENT: Pricing and payments are in U.S. Dollars only. We accept Vista, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and money orders or cashiers checks. We will glady accept your personal check (U.S. Only) as payment, but time for check to clear will delay shipping your order by a few days. Note that special restrictions apply in some states and countries. We want to accommodate all our customers, but are restricted by law in what we can ship in some instances (See #3, #4, #5, #6 and our international shipping instructions below).
(2) RETURNS: If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days, for a refund, provided the product is in NEW condition, including product boxes. Please contact us for a return authorization number first. We will also replace or give credit for products that have actual defects, or products that suffer significant damage in shipping. If requesting replacement/credit for shipping damage, please retain the original packing with the product so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. Credit/replacement requests for product defects need to be made within ten days of receipt of product.
(3) CALIFORNIA and KANSAS: By law, we can only ship "imitation" (non-firing replica) firearms to these states if we include a frame or presentation box with the order. If you live in California or Kansas, please view the frame options and select one, or we will need to add our lowest-priced frame to fit the rifle or pistol you selected to your order.
(4) CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK, WISCONSIN & MINNESOTA: We can only ship replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) to these states. In New York, we can ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) only to theatrical companies, military, police or other government accounts with valid proof of account identity. A copy of a valid purchase order or request on letterhead from one of these entities is considered sufficient proof.
(5) CANADA: Non-firing replicas of antique weapons (defined as pre-1898 in Canadian law) are the only replica guns we can ship to Canada. If the gun fired a self-contained metal cartridge (as most of the Old West guns did), it is also prohibited as a "modern weapon". Percussion, cap & ball and flintlock replicas can be shipped to Canada.
(6) BLANK FIRING WEAPONS: Laws vary widely. Many countries outside the U.S. prohibit us from shipping blank-firing weapons at all, or special permits are required to own them. Even inside the U.S., some states and localities prohibit us from shipping replicas of "modern" firearms (made after 1898). Please check local laws in your area prior to ordering.
You can use the PayPal buttons on the pages to purchase from other countries. Just be sure when you are redirected to the PayPal secure payment page, that you click the blue "ship outside the U.S.?" link on the right side of the page. When you click this link, it opens a drop-down list of countries. Click your country in the list, then click "update" and PayPal will calculate international shipping for your order. We ship international orders by Priority International Mail, even though their tracking is not very good, it is quite a bit less expensive than UPS or Fed-X, (the customs brokerage fees are lower, which saves you money).
Laws vary widely by country. If you order something we can't legally ship to your country, we will immediately refund your payment and notify you by email.
15 Coldstream Lane
Bella Vista, AR 72715
If you are outside the U.S. and would like to purchase GunsOfOld products:
Click on envelope
Please note that you will be responsible for any tariffs, duties, VATs, etc. imposed when the product arrives in your country.